We work with state and local law enforcement agencies in 49 states to implement technology solutions using rugged laptops, mobile computers, barcode scanners, thermal printers and supporting patrol vehicle equipment to read, track, and document citations and accident reports. Click to see who we have worked with.
Electronic Ticketing enables Officers to streamline their citation process, taking minutes instead of hours or days to complete. Learn more about eCitation here.
Utilizing Public Safety Mobile Computing technology for electronic ticketing, Officers are able to:
- Instantly capture data and images with the 4910LR Driver’s License Reader
- Decrease the time spent curbside writing citations
- Send reports and documents to the department or courts right from the patrol vehicle
- Improve accuracy and legibility by eliminating handwritten citations
- Stay communicated with all necessary stakeholders
- & more
We strategically partner with the ‘best in breed’ technology providers to bring you the best ecitation equipment available for your squad car.
Our partnerships include: Honeywell, Brother, Dell, Getac, Havis, Zebra Technolgoies and more. If you’re not sure where to start or if you are new to e-citation, a highly recommended resource is a guide titled ‘Your Guide to eCitation From Start to Finish.’ This guide will take you through the equipment needed, officer benefits, funding tips and more. Click to download this guide.
Interested in a 4910LR DL Reader T&E unit for your squad car? Click the button below:
We’ve also launched a new magnetic mount for the 4910LR DL Reader, you can learn more about this mag mount here.