The necessity for greater accuracy and higher measurement definition in manufacturing has made it a requirement to implement test and measurement processes across all areas of Industrial Automation. Industrial, automotive, communications and medical electronics users are developing highly technical products that require stringent analyzing, validation and verification measurements to ensure that every product manufactured is of the highest quality.
The complexity of the measurement instruments often requires software packages as part of the total solution. The software can be customized to meet the specifications of each product. It will also work seamlessly with test and measurement tools to collect, graph and interpret data, making it easier to organize and distribute.
Test and measurement tools offer valuable returns:
• Fully operational and qualified product
• Product consistency and reliability
• Ease of access to statistics
• Provides an objective assessment
• Creates standards and sets goals
• Increased productivity and output