Giving Thanks and Looking Ahead to 2022
As the year comes to an end, our team took some time to reflect back on 2021. Yes, there have absolutely been hard times and struggles. We recognize that it’s been a long and difficult year for many. We also realize that we all have a multitude of successes to be thankful for, as a company and as individuals!
L-Tron team members reflect back on 2021
Despite the numerous challenges our teams faced, we are very pleased to share that L-Tron has continued to persevere and has been successful throughout the past year. Here are a few accomplishments we’d like to highlight:
- We stayed ahead of global supply chain issues and continued to achieve success in each of our key verticals – Law Enforcement, Government, Manufacturing, and Warehousing.
- OSCR360 continued to travel the country and was featured in various publications. We entered new states, met with new agencies and we began sharing OSCR with District Attorneys.
- Our tried-and-true 4910LR Driver’s License Scanner made the news and continued to ship to agencies nationwide.
- We resumed attending educational in-person events, which included the National District Attorney Association’s Summer Summit, the Pennsylvania State Police Crash Reconstruction Seminar, and the annual International Association for Identification (IAI) Conference.
- Our team grew and changed! Trevor DiMarco was promoted to Company President, Mark Conrad joined our engineering team and Isabella Susino joined our M-Team.
Outside of the Office
Outside of the office, the L-Tron Team was grateful for a lot this year. Our team’s shared some of their feelings and what they were most thankful for:
- Our Health and Safety. Health was certainly the number one area in which the L-Tron team expressed gratitude. We are grateful for our mental & physical health, despite an ongoing global pandemic. Beyond the pandemic, several of us are from law enforcement families. We are appreciative that our loved ones have stayed safe on the job this year.
“I’m thankful for our continued health and mental sanity.”– Leadership Team Member
- Our Families. Overall, we are overjoyed to once again be able to spend quality time with the people who are most important to us. One of our colleagues mentioned how thankful she is for the support her parents have given her as she graduated college, moved to a new city, and began a new job with L-Tron. Another team member is excitedly preparing to welcome his first grandchild to the family. A third employee is thankful to finally be celebrating his daughter’s wedding – a year after the fact – and that his son was able to start grad school this year.
“Celebrating my daughter’s wedding (FINALLY). She was married on 4/4/2020 when everything was shutting down for COVID. They got married on that day as planned but without any family or guests. We are having a much smaller celebration this year.”– Sales Team Member
- Our Homes. Several L-Tron team members made major changes to their living situations. We experienced new home purchases, major home improvements and one of our team members even built a completely new home.
“I’m grateful to have made it through the building of our new home with all the stress of higher prices for materials, shortage of workers, plus packing and moving!”– Operations Team Member
- Our Jobs. L-Tron has provided stability, flexibility, and support through a tumultuous year. Many of us are thankful for the opportunity to work from home, while others are thankful for the opportunity to return to office life.
“I’m thankful I have a great place to work.”– Engineering Team Member
- All the Small Things. We’re thankful for the return of live music. Travel. Professional sports. Family vacations. Hanging out with the neighbors. Live events. Watching the kids play sports. Laughter. Good times together. As it turns out, the “small” things actually aren’t so small.
“I’m thankful for a new opportunity each and every day to live life to its fullest.”– Marketing Team Member
As a company, we are deeply thankful to each and every one of our clients, partners, vendors, family and friends. We couldn’t have made it through this year without you. We would like to wish you all continued health and happiness in 2022. Happy New Year!