[Infographic] Environmental Safety Uses for OSCR360: Daily-Ongoing Uses, Incident-Specific Uses, Post-Incident Uses
This infographic highlights Environmental Safety Uses for OSCR360
Download this free resource by clicking the button below.
OSCR360 is a two-part multi-use system that includes a 360-degree capture kit and desktop software. The OSCR Capture Kit captures full 360 spherical images. Add multi-media evidence files to your 360-degree photographs within the OSCR desktop software. Present a virtual walkthrough of the scene.
OSCR360 is being used by environmental agencies including: Virginia Department of Wildlife Resources (formerly Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries), New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Department of Natural Resources in Maryland, and Colorado Parks and Wildlife. The system is being used on scenes of all sizes.
The OSCR system was created from your voice – built from your ideas and feedback. The system is simple and easy to use, with little to no training required.
Daily-Ongoing OSCR Uses Include:
- Daily investigations
- Disaster response
- HAZMAT and industrial emergencies
- Property trespassing
- Anti-poaching enforcement
- Repeat civilian complaints
- High-crime areas
Incident-Specific Uses of the OSCR System Include:
- ENCON violations
- Hunting-related shootings
- Unattended deaths
- HAZMAT incidents
- State land abuse and theft
- Emergency response
Post-Incident Uses for Environmental Safety Agencies Include:
- Case recall
- Courtroom testimony
- Virtual tours
- Post-incident analysis and training
“This is by far the easiest piece of equipment that I’ve seen and trust me, we’ve demo-ed a lot of systems. It’s fast too.”Georgia, Environmental Safety Agency
Interested in sharing this content?
Sharing made simple. Here’s how you can share this content from your desktop or your mobile device:
- Click on the URL in your browser
- Copy the link
- Paste the URL into an email, text message, or where ever you would like to share it
Do you prefer to share the PFD file? No problem.
- Click the button above to view the Infographic.
- Click on the ‘Down’ arrow on the top right of your browser. This will automatically download the PDF to your device, allowing you to print and share as you choose.
Questions? Interested in seeing OSCR?
Fill out the contact form below and Julianne will respond within 1-2 hours on the same business day.
For immediate assistance, call Juli at 800-830-9523 x115 or email info@L-Tron.com