Press Release: L-Tron a Designated Essential Business & will Continue Services & Support Through COVID-19
. L-Tron Corporation has been closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19. The company is a designated essential business servicing the healthcare and government industries, and fully operational during this time. There will be no disruption to the day-to-day sales processes, the organization’s 100% quality promise or ability to support their customers and partners. L-Tron’s commitment is to the continued health and well-being of their team, partners and clients – all whom they serve.
Given the rapidly changing world that many businesses have been thrust into, L-Tron has taken actions to reduce the potential spread of the coronavirus and protect their workforce. Heeding the advice of the World Health Organization and the Center for Disease Control (the CDC), L-Tron has implemented the following precautions for added safety:
- The implementation of a work-from-home policy for the majority of L-Tron’s workforce, reducing the risk of exposure.
- Maintaining and holding all meetings remotely, via video or conference call.
- The implementation of a travel restriction policy. All events scheduled on or before April 30th 2020 have been cancelled.
- Increased sanitization routines that limit the contact L-Tron staff has with essential service employees.
- Continued education on COVID-19 – including how to implement best practices and policies that address any issues of safety and well-being among our staff, clients and partners.
“There have been challenges with adjusting to a remote workforce however our team has risen to the challenge. Our leadership team has been closely working to monitor our supply chain. We are fully confident and capable of supporting our clients and partners in the coming months.”Gayle DeRose, Chief Operations Officer, L-Tron
L-Tron continues to stand behind their mission “your success is our purpose.” The company is open, available and here to support their clients and partners – all who are encouraged to reach out to their L-Tron representatives at any time.
Read L-Tron’s full letter of commitment to their customers & view additional COVID-19 resources here.
Questions? Please feel free to reach out to us during this time.
Get in touch with the L-Tron team.