On February 17th, the L-Tron office celebrated “Random Acts of Kindness Day.”
Random Act of Kindness Week was originated by the non-profit organization – The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation. This internationally recognized foundation encourages all acts of kindness, and provides learning tools and resources that encourage a belief in kindness. Local Rochester company, Eagle Dream Technologies, also participated in the event and passed along kind acts and pictures of their team!
The L-Tron employees really got into the spirit of the holiday. Some examples of L-Tron’s random acts of kindness from past years have included:
- Bringing in donuts for the entire office.
- Bringing in Starbucks for the operations & quality teams.
- Giving socks to the marketing team.
- Picking up soup for a sick co-worker.
- Buying flowers for a Time Warner Cable employee who helped us earlier in the week.
- Offering to pick up lunch for busy co-workers.
- Giving and receiving anonymous compliments throughout the day.
- Giving a hug to one of our partners at Advantech.
- Sending random thank you texts.
- Covering the phones for a co-worker who arrived late.
We were very proud of the members of the L-Tron team who took part! We are proud of our company culture and believe our kindness shines through to positively affect our co-workers, employees, business partners & friends. This is an attitude we like to take everyday, not just for random acts of kindness week. Discover more about our “vibe” and how we give back as both a company and individuals.
How did you celebrate? Share with us on Twitter @LTronCorp.
Questions? Interested in more information about how L-Tron gives back?
Get in touch with the L-Tron team.