Founded in 1983, Advantech is an internationally-recognized manufacturer of Industrial Computing and Automation products and peripherals. Aiming to provide customers with reliable system components for a wide variety of automation applications, the company has automated operations in government, manufacturing, mass-transportation, and the food and beverage industries.
Their wide-range of product selection includes:
- Configured Industrial PCs
- Ethernet Switches
- Embedded Automation Computers
- Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- Automation software
- Programmable Automation Controllers
- & Peripherals
Advantech’s automation products streamline manufacturing and and data acquisition operations while providing real-time data across the entire facility.
Advantech is dedicated to their slogan of “Open eAutomation, Boundless Integration”, and is committed to this direction by stretching the boundaries of technology and service with cutting-edge open automation products and solutions.
L-Tron & Advantech’s partnership
L-Tron and Advantech have been proud to work together for almost 30 years. Over the course of their partnership, L-Tron has been presented with several awards and been recognized as a top performer and premier partner. L-Tron consistently attends & participates in the annual IoT Channel Partner Certification Training. L-Tron team member, Jeremy has even presented at the event.
Some awards & honors include:
- 2005 Premier Partner Award
- 2007 Premier Channel Partner Award
- 2008 Premier Channel Partner Award
- 2009 Platinum Channel Partner Award
- 2010 Premier Channel Partner Award
- 2011 Premier Channel Partner Award
- 2012 Premier Channel Partner Award
- 2013 Best Company Growth
- 2013 Premier Channel Partner Award
- 2013 Jeremy Miller named to the Advantech Champion Club
- 2014 Outstanding Commitment to Innovative Marketing Award
- 2015 Channel Partner Appreciation Award
- 2016 Premier Channel Partner Award
- 2016 Jeremy Miller named Top IPC Sales Person
- 2017 Premier Channel Partner Award
“L-Tron marketing consistently plans & executes innovate and successful campaigns which contribute greatly to our mutual growth. They’re pushing boundaries in digital marketing and always looking to explore new, creative avenues to drive revenue. It’s a pleasure collaborating with their entire team!”Lynette Andersen, Director of Marketing, Advantech, IIoT Group
“L-Tron and their marketing team excel in brand awareness, customer acquisition, and lead generation. They have created a marketing plan, focused on high-quality, relevant content that tells their story in a compelling way to drive customers.”Adam Sturm, Channel Marketing, Advantech