The L-Tron marketing team heads to the 2018 INBOUND Boston conference for a week of learning, collaborating and networking.
L-Tron’s award winning M-Team is headed to Boston for the annual INBOUND conference. This year’s INBOUND is being held at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center from September 4th through 7th.
What does the M-Team hope to learn at INBOUND?
The 2018 INBOUND Boston offers the M-Team the opportunity to stay on top of industry trains, and increase the knowledge of their team in key areas. The team hopes to hone in on VR/AR use in marketing, to pick industry leader’s brains as to where they see video moving to, and to discover new ways they can leverage various social media platforms (just to name a few).
More about 2018 INBOUND Boston
The 2018 INBOUND Boston conference will bring together thousands of markers for a week of learning and inspiration. Since its inception in 2012, the annual conference is hosted by HubSpot and draws over 21,000 attendees. INBOUND boasts amazing keynote speakers such as Michelle Obama, Issa Rae and many other major names in the marketing industry. This year’s keynote speakers include; Deepak Chopra, Beth Comstock, Shonda Rhimes, and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. In addition to the keynote speakers, each day is jam-packed with speaking sessions and the evenings are full of networking events.
Examples of session topics include;
- “How to survive as a marketer at a product-first company” with Matt Hodges of Intercom.
- “How to think like a journalist and create better brand stories” with Melanie Deziel of StoryFuel.
- “Music Streaming Intelligence: The key to uniting brand and consumers” with Danielle Lee of Spotify.
- “How to build a brand with kindness” with Alex Williamson of Bumble.
- “7 lessons that will make you (and would have made me) a better entrepreneur” with Rand Fishkin of SparkToro.
Are you attending the 2018 INBOUND Boston? What do you hope to learn? Tweet us @LTronCorp, we’ll be live tweeting throughout the event. See you there!
Questions? Interested in learning more about L-Tron?
Get in touch with the L-Tron team.