L-Tron would like to extend a sincere and heart-felt “Thank you” to Law Enforcement Officers everywhere.
Earlier this week, we sent out a reminder about National Thank a Police Officer Day, which is an event held on the third Saturday of September each year.
“National Thank a Police Officer Day” is different from Police Week (in May) and from “Law Enforcement Appreciation Day,” held annually on January 9th. The day serves as a reminder to thank the officers in your community for the sacrifices they make each and every day. L-Tron is proud to “Back the Blue” and support police officers across the country.
Here are a few ways you can thank the Law Enforcement Officers in your area:
- Send a thank you letter or thank you cards to a local law enforcement department.
- Make a charitable donation to a non-profit that supports law enforcement (C.O.P.S. supports the families of officers who have lost their lives in the line of duty).
- Say thank you, in-person, to any officers you may see on patrol.
- Drop off cookies or coffee to a local law enforcement agency.
- Show your support for law enforcement on social media.
- Talk about it with your friends. Spread awareness about “Thank a Police Officer Day” and share your own positive stories and interactions with the police.
The L-Tron team would like to extend a sincere thank you to our local Police Officers for their service in our communities. Each and every employee in our office can remember a time that a police officer or first responder helped them in an emergency. Thank you, Officers, for all that you do.
Questions? Interested in more information on “National Thank a Police Officer Day” or how L-Tron backs the blue?
Get in touch with the L-Tron team.